Careers at Premiere Estates Auction Company
As the international expert in luxury real estate auctions, we are always seeking bright, motivated Auction Account Managers who are interested in expanding their track record of sales success and furthering their own careers. Premiere Estates Auction Company offers a competitive commission structure, unparalleled training and resources, dedicated support staff, and much more. We look forward to telling you more about our career opportunities.
– – – – –
Current Opening: Residential Agent
Premiere Estates offers non-traditional and traditional brokerage platforms, global bespoke marketing, and proprietary Worldbid auction sale methods. We serve markets in the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean, and we serve all types of real estate owners such as Fortune 500 companies, banks, trust companies, and developers. The ideal candidate has a tremendous passion for client interaction and belief in the capability to excel. We offer a competitive commission structure, unparalleled training and resources, dedicated support staff, and more.
We are seeking hardworking and motivated residential agents and soon to be licensed agents in our Los Angeles area office as well as other major metropolitan markets.
- Prospect for buyer, seller, and new agent leads, convert leads to appointments, and close for agreements/contracts.
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Prospect through cold calling, direct mail marketing, and existing contacts
- Track and organize prospects while providing contact reports to management.
- Be able to comfortably communicate with clients.
- Develop and foster expert knowledge regarding national and local market trends.
- Attend networking events and opportunities outside of the office.
- Developing clients and business opportunities through non-traditional real estate channels.
- Must be a licensed real estate agent or soon to be licensed agent.
- Persuasive sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess self-motivation and competitive mindset in growing Premiere’s customer base.
- Willingness to learn scripts and dialogue and adapt to new cultures and trends.
We look forward to receiving your application to join our team!
– – – – –
Current Opening: Social Media/Marketing Intern
Immediate opening to work with top-producing real estate team headquartered in Manhattan Beach , CA with offices and projects throughout the United States.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Interns must work a minimum of 15 hours a week.
- Office hours: Monday through Saturday, 8-5 pm.
- Social media marketing — paid and organic. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more.
- Compile and mail company literature, and administrative tasks as needed.
- Email and digital marketing opportunities.
- Interns will also be given the opportunity to collaborate on creative campaigns and have client interaction — there is no limit to the experience and knowledge an intern can gain.
Intern will be given every opportunity to bring to our organization suggestions, input, and feedback. Ours is a fast paced and ever changing industry. Our interns will benefit from exposure to the challenges and successes of the real estate industry, entrepreneurial concepts, social media marketing, digital marketing, developing contacts and business relationships, organizing leads and incorporating follow up programs, and much more. There is the possibility for a full-time, paid position at the close of the internship.
- Prefer candidates with strong interest/knowledge of real estate marketing.
- Candidates must be computer literate and understand MS Word, and Excel.
- Social media marketing experience/interest.
- Candidates must have their own transportation and be willing to commute to Manhattan Beach.
- Qualified applicants should forward their resume via email.
– – – – –