Lake Travis Waterfront Masterpiece 25630 Cliff Crossing, Spicewood, TX 78669
There are few communities in the United States as peaceful, beautiful and exclusive as Lakecliff on Lake Travis; nestled in Texas’s Hill Country, this Arnold Palmer-designed destination resort features scenic waterfalls, a dozen man-made lakes and tremendous views from the 6,754 golf course as it meanders towards the waterfront. The fortunate few who live behind Lakecliff’s gates enjoy the best of both worlds; the privacy and serenity of lakefront country living, but with Austin’s thriving nightlife and restaurants only minutes away.
25630 Cliff Crossing measures 7,449 square feet in size, and the home boasts five bedrooms, six full bathrooms (and one half-bath) and sits on 2.6 pristine acres of Lake Travis waterfront.
While the numbers are impressive, it’s the attention to detail throughout that hallmarks the estate:
Inside the home:
- Extensive marble flooring used throughout
- Beautiful, mahogany-finished library
- Family room with exposed-beam vaulted ceiling
- Huge, well-equipped chef’s kitchen
- Airy formal living space & stately dining room
- Master suite includes sitting room with lake views
- Master bath with rotunda-topped circular jetted tub
Outside the home:
- 2.6 acres of Lake Travis frontage with boat dock
- Subterranean wine cellar
- Outdoor living space with kitchen
- Negative-edge pool with tremendous lake views
- Raised spa surrounded by a lighted moat with fountains
Don’t miss your chance to own this lakefront masterpiece. Contact Michael Schwartz today!
Offered in conjunction with
Teal Van Eman